Hello there friends!
Another month is gone. As usual I am wondering where the time has gone?? I feel like I am getting into the routine of being home now. I’m not sure if that is a positive thing or not LOL I think we are all going to be incredibly anti-social by the time this is all over.
However, this month the restrictions have eased a bit where I’m living and I was able to get some dinner at Oliver Garden so that was awesome!! I didn’t realize how much I missed throwing my money away at a restaurant 😂
Anyways – this month has been a decent reading month for me. You’ll see below that I read 6 books. This seems to be pretty normal for me. Usually 5 or 6 books a month! I so wish I was one of those people that read 10 + books every month but that is just NOT me. I cannot focus that much and obviously my reading speed is on the slower side haha. Are you a person who reads tons of books a month?? If so, please share some tips with me!!
So, lets get to it then! This is a little look into my month!
What I Read This Month:
- Terraformer by Colleen Houck
- The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans
- The Leveller by Julia Durango
- The Last to Know by Jo Furniss
Favourite Books This Month:
- Terraformer – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Little Bookshop of Love Stories – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Book of Lost Names – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Star Wars (new one) – So fun fact about me… I have never ever watched a Star Wars movie. I had like no interest at all lol they just looked so old 🤷♀️ anyways, I know you are all thinking I’m horrible now LOL but my boyfriend loves Star Wars and when this new one came out on Disney+ he was like we need to watch it. So, I sat down with the expectation that this would be dumb because well a) I’ve never seen any of the movies so that’s confusing and b) I just figured it wouldn’t be my style. I WAS WRONG YOU GUYS!! This was a fantastic movie. I loved it so much!!
- Trolls Movie – I ordered the “world premier” of this one as just something cute to watch one night and it was super adorable. I actually loved it and was dancing in my seat the whole time!!
- Stuck With You – Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber
- Savage (remix) – Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyonce
My Most Popular Posts for May:
Favourite Book Reviews:
Becky’s Book Blog – Book Review: Girls With Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young
Kate, A Dreamer – Review: Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
The Caffeinated Reader – A Song Below Water eARC Review
Favourite Blog Posts:
The Last Book on the Left – Lets Talk Bookish: What Makes A Good Villain
Eternity Books – Lets Talk Bookish: Blogging 101: How to Write a Discussion
Jill’s Book Blog – Bookish Friday – Disappointing Books
BookTubers To Check Out:
I am new to booktube and only now starting to watch some videos here and there!! So I figured there are probably many like me who have been missing out on some fun booktube videos! I’m just going to link a couple here since I’m just starting to explore 😊
Mackenzie Lane – she is so sweet and I’m loving her videos!
Hailey in Bookland – she is really passionate and listening to her speak is wonderful!
Well that is all folks!! Thanks for sticking around with me. I love chatting with you all and I’m so happy that there are people out there who are enjoying my content 😊
How has your month been? Chat with me in the comments!!