Do you find your TBR grows and grows and seems like it is basically a huge mountain that just wont stop growing?? I sure do. When I first started my Goodreads account I added a lot of books that seemed in anyway interesting. It became obvious that it would take me years to actually read any of these goods and honestly probably longer because new books come out constantly!
I tell myself that I will get to them and I don’t want to take them off my list because WHO KNOWS when I might want to read it and god forbid I forget about it and it slips into the book abyss… I have a hard time parting with my list 😂 So, instead of deleting some books and being realistic… sorry not sorry… I am going to tell all of you wonderful people about my very long list and pick out some of my top “to reads” as well as a few that have been on there for, well, a long time!
My top “to-reads” right now:
- Oona Out of Order by Margarita Montimore
- A Good Girls Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi MacFarlene
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Get A Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- House of Salt and Sorrow by Erin A. Craig
- Josh and Hazels Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
So, as you see this is a decent list of some newer books that have made it to the top of my list! I desperately want to read them all and I just need more time during the day to do this haha stupid working schedule!!! So, with all these wonderful books popping up to the top of my list, lets see which books have been getting shoved down….
My backlist “to-read” books:
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- The Hive by Barry Lyga
- How To Hack Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Gravemaidens by Kelly Coon
- Good Girls Lie by J.T Ellison
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
- Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
- Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro
Honestly so many good ones are on my backlist and so many more are pushed even further down the list haha. I need to go through my goodreads and do a massive clear out and be realistic but it is SO HARD!
What is your TBR like? Are you like me with a forever growing list with the backlist just stacking up to never ending heights??