This weekly meme is hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. It’s open to everyone to participate! Why not join in and let me know what’s on your reading list this week…
To join in, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
- The Girl of Hawthorn and Glass by Adan Jerreat-Poole
- The Lanter’s Ember by Colleen Houck
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles
What I’ll Read Next
This question is always SO hard for me!!! I have a long list of books I want to read but I am a mood reader so i never can just stick to a monthly TBR 🤷♀️ So I will say a couple books I feel like I might get to next hahaha. Oops.
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
That is all for today everyone! Have a wonderful day 🙂