Hey comfy readers 🙂
Been awhile since I did a WWW Wednesday! Here we go 🙂
This weekly meme is hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. It’s open to everyone to participate! Why not join in and let me know what’s on your reading list this week…
To join in, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
The Grave Keepers by Elizabeth Byrne
** Check out my review for this one 🙂
What I Will Read Next
It is always soooooo hard to pick what I will read in advance. I am such a mood reader! So I will do my usual and give a few options!!
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- A Question of Holmes by Brittany Cavallaro
I feel like those 2 are at the top of my list!! I have a bunch I should read but those are newer books for me and I have been waiting!!! But I will let you all know what happens with that LOL.